Our step by step guides provide further examples for various use cases: Internet of Things, Server and Log Monitoring, Social Media, User Behavior, Web Page Analytics, Game Analytics and CRM Analytics.
The API details section is a full API reference outlining how to interact with SlicingDice's API. It provides a detailed, quick reference on authentication, HTTP headers, API keys, endpoints, limits and errors.
Fundamental SlicingDice features are detailed in the following sections:
- Inserting data, explains how to store data on SlicingDice.
- Querying data, everything you need to know to extract information from your SlicingDice data. Covers queries, operators, parameters and other details.
- Creating a database, step by step guide on how to create a database using SlicingDice's control panel.
- Creating tables, explains what tables are, when to use them, and how to make them using SlicingDice's API or control panel.
- Creating columns, explains what columns are, how to use them, acceptable data types, and more.
You can interact with SlicingDice through our API or use one of our clients/SDKs. Supported programming languages, installation instructions, documentation, and code usage examples are available in the clients/SDKs section.
There is also a section on current SlicingDice restrictions and how to request custom limits to meet your requirements.
Try before you buy
You don't have to create an account or pay just to test how SlicingDice works. Check the try before you buy page.